Let’s get right down to it! We’re on day 18 and it’s time to Vocabulize! Here are the words you’ve missed to date:
Today, you’ll learn words 120 – 126
As we continue to celebrate Women’s History Month, today’s vocabulary are in honor of Cindy Crawford. Super model Cindy Crawford rose to fame with her athlethic build and all-American looks. She signed multi-million dollar endorsements with Pepsi and Revlon. To read more about her, click this link.
Now, it’s time to Vocabulize! Today, I’ve even included some definitions!
- Healing has the same meaning as curative. It means therapeutic.
- Gentle has the same meaning as tender and calm. It is to treat kindly.
- Inventive has the same meaning as imaginative. It means the apt at creating with originality.
- Gratitude has the same meaning as thankfulness. It means to have appreciation.
- Fortitude has the same meaning as strength. It means mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously.
- Honorable has the same meaning as moral. It means to be upright.
- Intuitive has the same meaning as untaught. It means to have instinctual notions.
Call to Action
Words, words, and more words! What a feeling of accomplishment. Keep it up. even if you learn just one words a day, you’re making progress! Keep believing in yourself! Keep it moving and continue to #vocabulize!